B 44 Bomber Help With Preserving A WW2 Bomber Jacket?

Help with preserving a WW2 Bomber Jacket? - b 44 bomber

My father died some time ago and gave me his jacket. No copy, the real thing. He flew a B-24 in North Africa and Italy with 43 and 44 and peel so that the label with your name (CPT pilot John P. Kelly, U.S. Army Air Corps), the symbol of the squadron, and I begin to paint, etc. 'm worried. I want this loan to a museum that preserves a professional manner, but no one wants to take them there, and I love him close enough that my children can access. Does anybody know of an organization that can help me here? Tips for the conservation? What should I do, I just do not want to rot in the closet.

1 comments:

Wulfgang said...

I am a cadet at the local Air Force Museum and a few jackets. One day, really clean, but for my life, I do not know what it means for their preservation. In any case, simply ask the museum. (If I was not good, I'm sure to send a message.)

Post a Comment