Fibroids In Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Has Anyone Had Fibroids During Pregnancy?

Has anyone had fibroids during pregnancy? - fibroids in pregnancy more condition_symptoms

The technician found several ultrasound fibroids outside my uterus Durning my ultrasound in December, my doctor told me to my last appointment. more than the size of a softball. I must go to another ultrasound until the end and you're grown up, you may need to be surgically removed prior to delivery in April. To someone else would have such a big and what happens in the last quarter. I know everyone is different, but I'm curious. Fibriod This has given me great discomfort and pain during the last 3 months.

1 comments:

♥ Atomic Betty ♥ said...

I think for you! I have fibroid tumors grow, but in the womb. During my gall bladder surgery, they tried to investigate further to discover that my uterus was in me deciding to hold out until the end of my pregnancy, what to do.

The pain is very unpleasant, and at first because I felt so much pain that comes as a ruptured appendix! Until now there was something in addition to have a warm bath or relaxation, the alleviation of symptoms for helping me. Also a hot press is welcome to help in some discomfort.

Massage the area to help in the meantime.

We wish you all the best, and relax as much as possible. :) It's almost over!

Post a Comment