Acura Carpet Can I Change The Entire Interior To Black On An Integra Gsr?

Can i change the entire interior to black on an integra gsr? - acura carpet

I would like the Recaro seats in black or red, or imitation, but I do not think it look good with beige interior. IM Planning Get the two front seats and rear seats change covers. Has anyone come in a different color black or beige. I want to change the board and the carpet and plastic everything. or is the regular Acura Integra Type R had a beige interior with regular GSR seats

3 comments:

Stan said...

The shop sells carpet / paint trim. its cheap and looks great if you are good. I mean the right to get everything clean, then painting, installation. You can even 2-tone interior. Speaker Black rot include, for example. I painted the speaker covers and Honda sign of the same color as my color. its way too expensive to change a seat. Simply spray.

9ball said...

You can and I've seen people. If u get all the parties. Or you hear people who have everything and paint everything in black to have. How are you? really look good. But I can not say how it would take.

koma said...

Insurance for the violation of the old and new money only cost

Post a Comment