Zune Car Pack With Fm Transmitter What Does The Zune Car Pack Do?

What does the Zune Car Pack do? - zune car pack with fm transmitter

Looking for an accessory that you can hear me on my MP3 music in the Zune in your car. I do not know if I do this:

http://www.zune.net/en-US/products/z/zunecarpack/details.page/

If not, what would you recommend?

From what I understand, he is an FM transmitter, it is only me listen to FM stations, or do not know what I mean.

The purchase of U.S. dollars, or is there a better quality available? I did not tape my car has only CDs.

Please help me

2 comments:

Zach said...

As far as I know, the Zune can not connect to the connectors on the normal car, so you must purchase the package. It has a little control can not try to use the device.

Sorry, I do not know a lot about the package car.

kevinjoh... said...

Zune Car Pack FM transmitter device / charger.

what do you do if you are connected, is that when you transfer music to your Zune device, FM radio and displayed on the LCD screen on the frequency (eg 96.3) and that he would be the frequency of use of your cars. Once granted, or you can transfer music from your Zune to your car stereo.

Post a Comment