Looking For Extras Acting Chicago Is This A Good Cover Letter For A Talent Agency?

Is this a good cover letter for a talent agency? - looking for extras acting chicago

Lily's Talent Agency
Attention: New Faces
1017 W. Washington Blvd.
Suite 4F
Chicago, IL 60607

Dear Lily,

My name is Randy Bernales and I have my picture and resume, when I make a representation through your agency in search of quality, especially in the cinema. He referred to his agency by Thomas Kosik and Andre King on the set of the TV series "The Beast" currently filming in Chicago. As you can see from my enclosed resume, I received extensive training through a variety of grades and games. I also work as a complement to the Chicago and have been repeatedly shown, most recently appeared as an FBI agent, Beast "The". I have many wonderful things about your agency, and I look forward to working with you on future projects! Thanks again for taking the time to look at my picture, and again, and I'm eager to see as soon as possible to meet.

Best regards,

Randy Bernales

1 comments:

plusonen... said...

Great letter!
This should be your attention. I say go ahead and send the letter! :)

I worked as an extra on "The Beast" to .... But I wanted a recurring role as FBI agent to have. How to become a regular with the extras casting company?

Post a Comment