Aminexil After Chemotherapy Does AMINEXIL Help My Hair Grow Faster After Chemotherapy?

Does AMINEXIL help my hair grow faster after chemotherapy? - aminexil after chemotherapy

Hey, my name is Nicole, I am 17 and I just chemotherapy for Hodgkin's disease a week ago. I left some hair, but they are very thin and brittle and has lost all colors. I used to have thick, dark, straight, beautiful, and I want it back quickly, if possible.

I use Kerastase Aminexil ampoules and Kerastase Hair Loss Prevention Shampoo. These products help the hair grow back faster, or am I wasting my money on this expensive treatment at all?

(Did I also started taking SOLARAY Hair Blend capsules. Do you have an idea if they have an effect?)

Thank you for your reply.

Love,
Nicole

3 comments:

SZO said...

Aminexil can help you get your hair stronger, thicker and full. You can use it to the end of the course of the last chemotherapy. Research has shown that both treatments are appropriate (42 bottles of 42 consecutive days or 6 weeks). It is said that this is sufficient to prevent hair loss.

I am not sure whether the effectiveness of Solaray Hair Blend is, but the literature that Saw Palmetto, which is a natural solution by promising to include hair loss.

TimeSlip said...

How can a man survive Hodge, I let nature take its course with my hair. I was losing one of the lucky ones, and not all of her hair, but I had cut too short and not mess with it. It was very thin and frail and seemed to horse hair, but never a bald spot. Baby shampoo, I long for. I finished chemotherapy in April, rads started in June and my hair is coming fast and the furious and super curly following March. Also the confidence ... I could only attracted very back.

inverse_... said...

With a gentle, pH balanced shampoo the best we can do is. I cut a couple of others and go with a new beginning.

I have a soft face until you wash your hair really enough to justify the use of shampoos.

Be very careful with hair regrowth products No harsh or dyes. Chief Pat dry after showering.

You must be very careful with the new hair. The hair is brittle and soft as a baby.

Be patient. You should have seen the growth, within a few weeks. First, it's like an aura around the head when exposed to light behind him ... then a soft cloth. I had to rub people the chance () like the belly of the Buddha. I swear they grow faster.

I think a good source of protein per day will help toGrow hair, but I would not charge.

Post a Comment