Books Instead Of Cards For Baby Shower Books Instead Of Cards At For A Baby Shower?

Books instead of cards at for a baby shower? - books instead of cards for baby shower

My cousin asked, instead of buying them a card to go with a gift that everyone prefers to buy a book with your child to go with the gift. He added that if the right to a special message inside the book and sign as you would with a map. In a card to write something in the sense of "Congratulations on your baby and my best wishes." But the book is for the baby, I am about what I write, confused. Has anyone an idea?

4 comments:

Honey882 said...

I'm almost 40 and I have a book that describe me at birth, in it for my best friend and my mother as she arrived, etc., and their dreams for me, as I grew up I ..... still very nice :-) Read

Yah00_go... said...

How about "I love you and help you to read this time?
or "beautiful girl"
or "is considered Welcome to the world" (although, that the books have to say my grandmother: "Merry Christmas Grandma 1985)

mliz55 said...

Choose a book you remember reading and writing a story about how he felt about the book as a child. This is a great way to share something special, and begins a relationship with a baby by your friend!

Bobaloo said...

I found the Irish blessing on a website:
http://islandireland.com/Pages/folk/sets ...
There are a variety to choose from, but here are a few:

An Irish prayer:

May God grant you ...
For every storm a rainbow
For every tear, a smile,
For every task, promise,
And a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
A faithful friend to share,
For every sigh, a sweet song
And an answer to every prayer.
...................................... ...
We always want ...
Walls for the wind
A roof for the rain
And tea beside the fire.
To enjoy laughter,
Those you love near you,
And everything your heart desires
...................................... ...
Let your MorniNGS bring joy
Nights and conclude peace ...
May your troubles less
and increase its benefits!
...................................... ...
Have all the luck
and happiness that can take your life --
And at the end of every rainbow
You can find a pot of gold.
...................................... ...
May your pockets too hard
His heart was light,
And good luck pursue you
Every morning and evening.

Post a Comment