Mount And Blade Lady Mount And Blade Claimants?

Mount and Blade claimants? - mount and blade lady

I play R & B and I will do the search lady Isolla Suno. I recorded all the castles, villages and cities, convinced me to join up to 5 colleagues to me, but there is still support 15 masters Harlaus King. Kingdom Swadi not now and have all the quarrels of their masters, away except for the prisoners ... What must I do to end this mission ?.... ohhh ... I wanted to invite all my colleagues with me and 15 of them: P.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The lords and the King Harlaus hide in random corners of the map. Random forests. They are unionized, but it might take only a few people to launch an attack and disadvantages of accession in a castle. But what usually happens is each man has about 10-30 children and do not threaten. After some time (a few months? Admit), defeat and surrender. Mr. van and another team. Join more for you and the King Harlaus be a master.

Post a Comment