How To Use Ankle Boots Picture Need Clothing/hair/ Makeup Advice Fast Please.?

Need Clothing/hair/ makeup advice fast Please.? - how to use ankle boots picture

Help. 8 months ago I was discharged. I had my first interview. Se os Friday. I am a writer for interviews in a penthouse. store. I worked in a fast-food restaurant wear, where did the WWE, a sweater and black pants and sturdy shoes. I can not bear to buy something new, can not afford, hair, make-up have. and nails in the salon. I am 40 years old and overweight .. I wear glasses and my nails are short. I have no friend in my size that can be borrowed from nothing to wear. In my practice, I like black twill Dickies work pants, black jeans, black cotton capris, short, black dot, and 2 black ankle-length skirts. It has a layer of chiffon, flowing through a silky fabric, velvet, othersvery straight, with an opening in the sidewall. I have lots of shirts, most of them black, there are some obvious and some have written or pictures of them,
I have a few things Sweaters thought spark.
One of them is gold, silver and black. I cut a court under the dress in red satin, and a very slight purple satin halter top with glitter on it. I have a few sweatshirts and sweatpants, also predominantly black,
and a pair of denim jackets and an old fur coat pink fuzzy wrong. For shoes, the shoes are black steel toed black cowboy boots western, open black tennis, and a few fingers, high heels String Stilletos silver sandals, a pair of gold than them, and a pair of ballet flats kind of red satin, and a pair of black satin-opType of corner sequns sneakers and purple feathers on the head.
Com I can not even fit in my suit her husband orany old things, even though their cooperation.

Help! The interview is tomorrow and I do not know what to wear or how to run with what I for him. Ideas ......

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I truly believe that the upper red capris with red and black color. no stress on the nails, just use a little mascara and powder, luxury watches and make your hair presentable. Insurance Act, and is ready to go!

Jessica H said...

I say LowCut red satin blouse and cotton capris with red bottom and let the problem nail, and I say your hair straight or curved witch is always better if you send me a picture of yourself, which could contribute to the choice of his haircut is my email jessicarocksnewyork@yahoo.com

Post a Comment